- Audits, Reviews and Compilations
- Tax Compliance for Non-Profit Organizations
- Pension and Employee Benefits Consultation and Administration
- Accounting Software
- Board Governance Assistance
Accounting and finance are critical to the administration of your organization, but should never be a distraction and prevent you from fulfilling your mission. At KFMR, we take a holistic approach to serving non-profits. With the experienced and skilled professionals at KFMR, you can rest assured your finances are in order, leaving more time to focus on achieving your goals. Only seasoned, experienced staff is assigned to non-profit engagements. Furthermore, our staff is available to you throughout the year, not just during the audit. We respond to your questions and needs quickly, and you’ll find our work to be timely and of the highest quality.
In addition to the many services we provide directly, KFMR has developed numerous affiliations with other service providers, such as compensation and HR consultants, attorneys, and bankers, who are equally devoted to assisting non-profit organizations in fulfilling their missions, furthering our ability to provide you with valuable service.
While your board members come from a variety of professions and contribute a wide array of abilities, chances are many do not have a financial background. You and your board members will have greater insight and have the ability to make better decisions through our board training and education. Some of the services offered with our Board Services include:
- Train board members on understanding financial statements and what the information means to the organization.
- Educate board members on their responsibilities, fiduciary and otherwise.
- Assist in the development of business plans.
- Furnish Management Recommendations and assistance with accounting procedures, internal controls, budget development, cash flow projections, and various other financial management issues.
We value the commitment and resources you provide to the community, and are sensitive to your financial needs and challenges. One way we demonstrate our appreciation for your efforts is by offering non-profit organizations a discount from our standard rates. More importantly; however, is the value we seek to provide – the quality of our work is never compromised.